Important update to the Submission Requirements.
As of Monday 24 September, OUTR / RMIT University would like to bring to your attention to changes made to the original submission requirements of the competition.
The original requirements of exactly FIVE (5) A1 (landscape) size boards have been REDUCED TO THREE (3) for all submissions including Firm / Group & Student Group.
YOU ARE NOW ONLY REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THREE (3) A1 BOARDS
All registered participants have already been notified through their nominated email address of these changes on Monday 24 September, 2012
All on-line reference to the competition including booklets also have been updated by the end of Tuesday 25, September, 2012.
DOWNLOAD UPDATED COMPETITION BOOKLET
(Monday 24, September, 2012)
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS THAT HAVE NOT CHANGED
- Each board in pdf format only.
- A1 is based on the international ISO 216 standard ( 594mm x 841mm)
- 1 x 1,000 word written description of the submission must be submitted as a
- DOC only.
- All boards must be landscape in orientation for consistency in the publication and exhibitions.
- Each page may not exceed
- 6 MB in file size.
- Be sure that no personal identifying information is visible on any of your boards other than the 5 character code that you pick yourself.
- Name each file with your 5 character code, underscores, and the number of the layout page.
- eg N9406_1.pdf, N9406_2.pdf, N9406_3 & N9406. doc ( for written description)
If you have any further questions regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com